A signature party cocktail is exactly what you need to get the party started for your New Years Eve bash! What makes it even better is when the cocktail is a low-cal and semi healthy… as healthy as a cocktail can be.
Here are three low calorie signature cocktails that are simply delish without all of the extra nonsense that sugary cocktails tend to have. Start the New Year off on the right foot and not bloated.
All of the ingredients, excluding the liquor, were purchased at Whole Foods.
ROSEMARY GIN FIZZ
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 3 ounces of Perrier
- 3 small springs of fresh rosemary
APPLE CIDER MOSCOW MULE-TINI
- Belvoir Ginger Beer Presse
- Spiced Apple Cider- no sugar added + organic
- Lime Wedges
- Absolut Elyx Vodka
- Cinnamon sticks
- 1 Apple, sliced
- Moscow Mule or Copper Stainless Steel Coupe Champagne Glass
- In a copper mug, add 2 ounces of vodka
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 1 small lime, juiced
- Fill glass with ice
- Top with 1/4 cup of ginger beer
- Garnish with 2 cinnamon sticks
- Martini Shaker
- Grapefruit Slice
- Martini Coupe Glass
- Add ice, 1 shot of vodka, and 1 half of a grapefruit, squeezed
- Shake, Shake, Shake it up
- Pop Champagne
- Pour martini shaker contents into the glass
- top off with champagne
Tip- DO NOT shake champagne as the carbonation will cause an explosion.