Avocado Chocolate Mousse… are any three words more perfect for each other! I Avocado adds a relish creamy texture to this desert while provide loads of beauty nutrients like fiber, healthy fat and antioxidants. Dark Chocolate is always a better choice than milk chocolate, even if it is vegan milk chocolate. This is because of the antioxidant profile, lower sugar content, less additives and the ancient Mayan culture considered it the food for leaders… need I say more?!
This is the perfect treat to bring to a Thanksgiving dinner and it’s so delish your dinner guests won’t realize it’s actually a healthified holiday treat!
Avocado Chocolate Mousse Pudding
Tip: refrigerate this treat 1-hour for a fresh, cooling dessert.
- 4 avocados
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened dark chocolate
- liquid stevia, to taste (add slowly and adjust sweetness as you go!)
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, (melted) – Enjoy Life brand is vegan and the best
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Blend avocados in a food processor, add ingredients and blend until you get creamy consistency. Put in the fridge for 24 hours for best results. Voila, Enjoy!